Live to eBike, eBike to live! Check out all the love from our Serial 1 customers and fans. Want to be featured on our page? Share your Serial 1 moments on Instagram or Twitter, tag @serial1cycles, and use hashtag #Serial1.
RIDER INSEAM - Distance on your leg between your groin and the floor (note: this differs from your pants inseam)
1) Stand with your back against a wall and separate your feet so they are shoulder width apart.
2) Place a book between your legs and against the wall with the spine of the book facing upward. Raise the book until it fits snug against your groin.
3) If you can recruit some help, have the other person measure from the top of the book (spine) to the floor. If you are on your own, use care to hold the book in place and measure from the top of the book to the floor.
COCKPIT REACH - Measurement of your arm length from the back of the shoulder to your thumb tip
1) Stand straight against a wall with your back and buttocks pressed against the back wall; your feet should be together.
2) Reach out which ever arm is against the wall straight in front of you, keep palms facing downward toward the floor.
3) If you have someone able to help, have them measure from the wall to the tip of your outstretched thumb while your arm is reaching out in front of you. If you are on your own, use care in measuring from the wall to the tip of your outstretched thumb.
RIDER HEIGHT - Measurement from top of head to floor
1)Stand with your back straight against a wall (please remove shoes for this exercise)
2) Measure from the top of your head down to the floor